A series of talks based on An Open-Hearted Life given at Sravasti Abbey’s monthly Sharing the Dharma Day starting in April 2017. Co-written with clinical psychologist Dr. Russell Kolts, the book offers practical Buddhist and Western psychological approaches to developing compassion.
- Examining our personal “Rules of the Universe”
- Being patient and having compassion for ourselves
- Reflection: Rules of the universe
- Questions and comments
- The benefits of cherishing others
- Reflection: The benefits and joy of cherishing others
An Open-Hearted Life 28: Rules of the universe and the benefits of cherishing others (download)