A series of talks based on An Open-Hearted Life given at Sravasti Abbey’s monthly Sharing the Dharma Day starting in April 2017. Co-written with clinical psychologist Dr. Russell Kolts, the book offers practical Buddhist and Western psychological approaches to developing compassion.
- The difference between blame and responsiblitiy
- Where does anger come from?
- We have a choice not to get angry
- Situations arise due to many causes and conditions, not a single person
- How can you be assertive without anger?
- When should you say something and when should you let it go?
- How can you communicate expectations in a positive way?
An Open-Hearted Life 19: Beyond Blame (download)