A series of talks based on An Open-Hearted Life given at Sravasti Abbey’s monthly Sharing the Dharma Day starting in April 2017. Co-written with clinical psychologist Dr. Russell Kolts, the book offers practical Buddhist and Western psychological approaches to developing compassion.
- Compassion is based on inner strength
- Learning to have compassion with ourselves
- Replacing fear with confidence
- Accepting our emotions without having to act on them
- Reflection: We all want to be happy and free from suffering
A different kind of strength (download)