A series of talks based on An Open-Hearted Life given at Sravasti Abbey’s monthly Sharing the Dharma Day starting in April 2017. Co-written with clinical psychologist Dr. Russell Kolts, the book offers practical Buddhist and Western psychological approaches to developing compassion.
- One of the methods to develop love, compassion and altruism
- Step one: Recognizing we are connected to all living beings
- Step two: Reflecting on their kindness
- Step three: The wish to repay their kindness
- Reflection: Gratitude for the care we’ve received
An Open-Hearted Life: The seven-point instruction of cause and effect (download)