Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa.
Generating the bodhicitta wish through the seven-point cause-and-effect practice
- Explanation of the seven point cause and effect practice
- Meditations to develop love and compassion
- Discussion of what constitutes real happiness
- Developing the extraordinary attitude or great resolve
Essence of Refined Gold 33 (download)
Questions and answers
- How long did it take you to become a nun?
- Brief explanation of karma
- What causes sentient beings to experience lower rebirths?
Essence of Refined Gold 33: Q&A (download)