Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Six paradigms for comparing two phenomena
- The eight approaches of pervasion
- Reviewing terms from chapter 11 and 12 by comparison
- Conceptual consciousnesses and direct perceivers
- Comparing direct perceivers and sense perception
64 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review of Chapters 11 & 12 (download)