Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Refuting proof based on memory of the past
- How we make distinctions among and label the three times
- Reason for not following the teachings of the buddha
- Five qualities of an ideal Dharma listener: unprejudiced, intelligent, interested, appreciative, and attentive
- Outline of the Buddha’s teachings on the Four Truths
37 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Verses 275-277 08-25-16