Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Which direction is the pervasion?
- Many examples of considering the four possibilities
- What we perceive directly versus what we do not
- The difference between emptiness and empty
- Explanation of the famous white horse example
08 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Four Possibilities (download)