Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Enjoying the process of training the mind
- Tenet systems and Collected Topics of Reliable Cognition
- Figuring it all out for ourselves or relying on someone for every decision
- The battleground is always internal
- Rational versus faith-based practice
06 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Practicing the Dharma (download)