Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Requirements that must be fulfilled to compare phenomena
- Venn diagrams and four points of pervasion
- Positive and negative phenomena
- Evident versus hidden objects
- The example of acts of compassion and acts of justice
07 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: The Comparison of Phenomena (download)