Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- A review of Chapter 5 on statements of qualities
- The difference between a definition and a definiendum
- A discussion about concrete and abstract singulars
- Rules in Collected Topics to be followed in debate
- Explanation of statements of pervasion
15 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Statements of Qualities Part 2 (download)