Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- The relationship between the reason and the predicate in a correct syllogism
- The three types of correct reasons
- Review of philosophical tenet systems
- How do the categories of selfless compare
- Why non-existents cannot be compared
33 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review Chapters 7 and 8 (download)