Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Loosening our misconceptions and challenging our beliefs
- How ethics, concentration, and wisdom lead to nirvana
- Polluted versus unpolluted karma
- Different kinds of extreme views and the middle way free of them
- Understanding valid cognition and learning to defeat ignorance
05 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: The Three Higher Trainings (download)