Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Ignorance is not bliss and why having a curious mind is helpful
- Is our mind prepared to handle aging, sickness and death?
- Why death and impermanence are so important
- The Buddha’s search for stable peace
- An explanation of the four seals that mark a teaching as Buddhist
02 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Motivation to Practice (download)