Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Discussion on pitfalls encountered in Dharma practice
- How overcoming afflictions and developing wisdom is a gradual process
- Emphasis on ethical conduct
- Importance of reviewing the progress over a long time
- How familiarity with specific topics enhances our experience
- Personal experience of His Holiness about practice
68 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of Chapters 10 and 11 (download)