Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Stages of progression towards the right view
- Counteracting our destructive habitual thoughts
- Imagination can be used to counteract afflictions
- How to develop our emotional immune system
- Equanimity sets the stage for authentic love and compassion
13 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Cultivating Love and Compassion (download)
- If someone has wrong views that tend towards nihilism or absolutism, which stage does this person have to go through if they want to move out of it?
- What is the difference between ordinary and unconditional love and compassion?