Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- How to develop respect for other religions
- Why spiritually is essential in the modern world
- Challenges facing religions today
- Why we need many different techniques to transform our mind
- The purpose of thinking about the past and future
03 Approaching the Buddhist Path: A Broad Perspective (download)
- Why is it important to understand the Four Noble Truths?
- Why is spirituality important in the world?
- What are the three main challenges for Buddhism according to His Holiness the Dalai Lama? What would be a more current challenge?
- Why do we need to pay attentions to our past actions?
- Why is it important to think about dukkha?
- Why is it helpful to cultivate a broad outlook and a deeper view about the meaning of life?