Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- The four truths form the foundation of the Buddhist path
- Summary of the four truths of the aryas
- What is unsatisfactoriness and what is true happiness?
- Where we are in our practice and how we can deepen it
- Looking deeply at the four distortions or misconceptions
16 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of the Four Truths (download)