Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Everything that we experience arises due to causes and conditions
- How dependent arising relates to karma and the four truths
- Proving the existence of the Three Jewels
- The two factors that make liberation is possible
- Explanation of the conventional and ultimate nature of the mind
07 Approaching the Buddhist Path: The Possibility of Ending Duhkha (download)
- What is the foundation of all Dharma practices?
- There are two levels of dependent arising that are the main factors through which spiritual practitioners accomplish aspiration. What are they?
- Please describe briefly how dependent arising underlies the four truths.
- How do we actualize the body and mind of a Buddha?
- What two factors make liberation possible?
- What is the cause of cyclic existence?
- What is nirvana?