Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Why a spiritual path important to your life
- Examples of problems created by advances in science and technology
- Two levels of experiencing happiness and unhappiness
- Importance of relying on mental happiness
- Relating to people with differing opinions of religion
09 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Mind is the Source of Happiness (download)