Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- How the three vehicles are differentiated and how to know we’ve entered a path
- Refuting stereotypes of fundamental vehicle practitioners
- Different views of the qualities of a buddha according to various traditions
- Clarifying different meditation techniques, traditions and lineages in Buddhism
- Understanding the different vehicles and how they relate to each other
21 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Vehicles and Paths (download)
- What is a yana? What meaning stands behind it?
- Explain the different motivations that differentiate the three vehicles.
- How does one enter a Mahayana path?