Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Examples of debate when the opponent compares two phenomena as four possibilities
- Comparing people who commit naturally negative actions and people who keep precepts
- How relying on a spiritual mentor and seeing a guru as a buddha compare
- How do the two compare: someone who prostrates to the Buddha and someone who pays respect to the Buddha?
- Comparing yogic and mental direct perceivers
- Are all people who practice Zen meditation Buddhists?
99 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Concluding Review (download)