Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Comparing and contrasting Buddhist approach and scientific approach
- Benefits of dialogue between scientists and Buddhists
- Equal opportunities for women to use their talents and abilities
- How cultural bias leads to prejudice or discrimination
- Examples of female spiritual practitioners from the scriptures
63 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Science and Gender Equality (download)
- Why should Buddhism not validate science and visa verse?
- What is His Holiness’ main purpose in having dialogue with scientists, and why?