Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Analyzing erroneous syllogisms in our everyday thinking
- Identifying errors in incorrect syllogisms that are common in the world
- Reviewing definitions and divisions
- Discussion regarding pervasion in syllogisms
- Understanding categories by investigating how they compare
52 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review Night (download)