Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Diversity of religions caters to different people
- How to recognize the differences but get along with people from different religions
- Following one’s tradition but incorporating practices from other traditions that are beneficial
- Differentiating what is good for one’s own practice and what is good for the society in general
- How we need to have an open mind and broader view about other traditions
64 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Concluding Teaching (download)
- What activities help to promote religious harmony?
- Why is it that Tibetan Buddhist teachers set up their own centers in the West or in Asian Countries instead of joining with other centers?
- Why is it beneficial to learn from other Buddhist traditions?