Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- When to use non-existents in debate
- How studying ontology can help with analytical meditation
- The difference between thought consciousnesses and direct perceivers
- Reviewing definitions and divisions through debate practice
- Various debates about colors
47 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review of Functioning Things (download)