Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Review of seven ways of dividing existents
- Conventional and ultimate truths in Sutra school
- Understanding how our mind works
- The difference between thought consciousnesses and direct perceivers
- Distinguishing between observed object, appearing object, conceived object
- Translations of terms – Objects (PDF)
41 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review of Definitions (download)