As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on mind and mental factors.
- A discussion about different ways to generate faith and conviction
- Examples and benefits of integrity and consideration for others
- The cause of non-attachment and the three types
- Cultivating non-hatred and various ways of interpreting anger
- The results of non-confusion and its causes
03 Mind and Mental Factors: Virtuous Mental Factors #2-6 (download)
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.
The root text can be viewed here.
The mental factor chart can be viewed here.
We are grateful to the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT) for giving us permission to use their translation of Kachen Yeshe Gyeltsen’s text and the chart of the 51 mental factors for this class. Please consider supporting the FPMT translation fund here.