As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on mind and mental factors.
- General explanation of main minds and mental factors
- Analogies for the relationship between the mind and mental factors
- Five similarities among the mental factors and their primary mind
- Six types of main minds and various ways to divide mental factors
- Understanding the five omnipresent mental factors
01 Mind and Mental Factors: The Omnipresent Mental Factors (download)
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.
The root text can be viewed here.
The mental factor chart can be viewed here.
We are grateful to the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT) for giving us permission to use their translation of Kachen Yeshe Gyeltsen’s text and the chart of the 51 mental factors for this class. Please consider supporting the FPMT translation fund here.