As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on mind and mental factors.
- General explanation of main minds and mental factors
- Analogies for the relationship between the mind and mental factors
- Five similarities among the mental factors and their primary mind
- Six types of main minds and various ways to divide mental factors
- Understanding the five omnipresent mental factors
01 Mind and Mental Factors: The Omnipresent Mental Factors (download)
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.