Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Comparison of buddha and arya buddha
- Differences between lower and upper schools regarding the realization of emptiness
- Understanding thought consciousnesses and direct perceivers
- The definition of conceptual consciousness and discussing conceptual appearances
- Two different ways of having a sound generality
57 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Thought Consciousnesses & Direct Perceivers (download)