As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on the seven kinds of awarenesses in lorig (study of mind and mental factors).
- Clarification on conventional and ultimate bodhicitta
- Comparing valid cognizers and direct perceivers
- Seven facsimiles of direct perceivers and examples
- Understanding the terms: appear, apprehend, ascertain, and realize
- The definition of inferential cognizers, why they are important and the three types
Facsimiles of Direct Perceivers with Venerable Sangye Khadro (download)
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.