Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Clarifying meaning generality, sound generality and conceptual appearance
- What is virtuous versus unpolluted
- Correct and incorrect sense direct perceivers
- Different types of mental direct perceivers
- The goal of Buddhist reasoning and debate
59 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Direct Perceivers (download)