Venerable Sangye Khadro finishes teaching on the different kinds of bodhicitta explained in Maitreya’s “Ornament of Clear Realizations” and its commentaries. Click here for a series of slides that accompany these talks.
- Definition of mind-generation (bodhicitta)
- The two aspirations
- Who can generate bodhicitta?
- Aspiring and engaging bodhicitta
- Does a buddha have bodhicitta?
- Conventional and ultimate bodhicitta
- Can bodhicitta be lost?
- When do we get rid of self-cherishing?
- The 22 kinds of bodhicitta