Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- How anger prevents us from seeing situations realistically and beneficially
- Meeting emergencies with a lucid mind
- Disregarding habitual tendencies that make us act inappropriately
- Seeing good qualities in suffering
- Does anger arise under its own power?
- Creating the causes for the qualities we want to have
61 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Pushed By Our Afflictions (download)