Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Forgiveness and generating the power of regret
- How harming others causes us suffering
- Relationship between anger, our suffering and forgiveness
- How not to get angry with difficult people
- Creating the causes for practicing profound teachings
- How introspective awareness helps us avoid spiritual bypassing
11 Engaging in the Bodhisattvas Deeds: Removing Barriers to Forgiveness (download)