Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Using examples from our life as analogies to develop our own discrimination
- Putting our energy to generating the two bodhicittas
- Reviewing the outline of Chapter 3
- Definition of conscientiousness
- Benefits of ethical conduct
- Antidotes to having doubt about the path
19 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Conscientiousness (download)