Teaching on the far-reaching practice of generosity through commentary on Chapter 18 of Nagarjuna’s text, Treatise on the Middle Way, given March 21-22, 2009, at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center.
- Middle way of taking joy in process of getting to goal of enlightenment
- Hindrance of being judgmental on ourselves
- Low self-esteem and arrogance versus humility and self-confidence
- Mental afflictions rooted in ignorance: disturbing attitudes, emotions, wrong views
- Generosity helps subdue afflictions
- Nirvana is the destruction of the afflictions
Taking delight in giving 05 (download)