Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Giving completely without holding anything back
- By giving up attachment for everything sorrow is transcended
- How to practice after offering our body
- Wishing the roots of virtue to be causes that are not wasted
- Dedicating the thought and the action as the cause for inexhaustible virtue
16 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Offering Our Bodies to All Sentient Beings (download)