Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Why it is important to know the history Buddhadharma
- Motivation of practitioners in the three vehicles
- Evolution of Pali, Sanskrit, and Chinese canons
- Short guided meditation on four noble truths
- Group discussion on authenticity of Mahayana scriptures
65 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of Chapters 4 and 5 (download)