Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- The Tibetan versus Western view of emotions
- Understanding afflictions and how we categorize people
- Multiple meanings of attachment in terms of western psychology and Buddhism
- Examples of strong attachment and its disadvantages
- Metaphors illustrating the misery associated with attachment
32 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of Attachment (download)