Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- A review of definition, definiendum, and illustration
- Various uses of words and our sensitivity to certain words
- Understanding oneness and difference of phenomena with examples
- Comparing existents that are diverse in name and meaning
- Buddhist debate language versus ordinary usage of words
79 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: One and Many as Predicates (download)