Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Examples of one-with-x and different-from-x as subjects
- Understanding not and non versus different
- Singular abstractions are different than objects in those categories
- One with and different from a non-existent
- The power of changing how we describe people and situations
80 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: One and Different as Subjects (download)