Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Divisions of feeling and its powerful role in our experience
- The casual chain of contact, feeling, craving, affliction, and action
- Various methods to meditate on mental factor of feeling
- The scientific versus Buddhist view of emotions
- Fortitude meditation of accepting suffering, practicing the Dharma and generating compassion
31 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of Emotions and Feelings (download)