As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on the seven kinds of awarenesses in lorig (study of mind and mental factors).
- Understanding bodhicitta in terms of divisions and objects
- Perceptions and conceptions and their observed and engaged objects
- Synonyms for reliable cognizer and its definition
- Four types of direct perceivers and their characteristics
- Not confusing self-knowers with introspection
Seven Kinds of Awareness with Venerable Sangye Khadro (download)
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.
The handout for the next teaching can be viewed here.