Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Review of the four noble truths
- The two factors that make liberation possible
- The three higher trainings and the path to awakening
- How ignorance can be eliminated from our mind
- Unique Buddhist philosophical view explained by HHDL
30 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of the Possibility of Ending Duhkha (download)