Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Review of form, basic Buddhist ontology and divisions
- The benefits of reciting the Heart Sutra
- What each of the eight synonyms of existent help us to understand
- Why the division of permanent and impermanent is the most important
- How the four truths fit into basic Buddhist ontology
- What the different divisions tell us about existents
58 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review of Divisions of the Selfless (download)