Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Different ways tenet systems define selflessness
- Selfless as the most inclusive category of phenomena
- Synonyms and the meaning of existent phenomena
- The two extreme views of existence and non-existence
- How emptiness is embedded in the definition of existent
32 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Divisions of the Selfless (download)