Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Three criteria to use to examine the validity of a sutra
- Proving the Buddha is a reliable source
- Practicing stating the property of the subject and the pervasion
- Understanding epistemology and ontology
- Seven ways to divide the selfless or the existent
31 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Outline of the Selfless (download)