Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Clarifications on various topics that have been previously covered
- Produced things versus unproduced phenomena
- Products have many effects and are made of parts
- Understanding cause and effect in debate
- Lam rim context versus philosophical context
37 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Products and Nonproduced Phenomena (download)