Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Examples of how to use debate to review teachings
- Difference between analytic and non-analytic cessations
- Understanding afflictive and cognitive obscurations
- Convention of impermanent and permanent definitions
- Ways to state the pervasion
36 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Permanent Phenomena and Functioning Things (download)